Further information on the Alumasc Group PLC in connection with its admission to trading on AIM can be found here.
The notice of general meeting 2019 can be found here.
The following is a list of the matters that need to be disclosed under QCA together with the relevant headings on our website:
- Description of business activities: Water Management; Building Envelope; Housebuilding Products
- Names of all Directors and brief biographical details on each
- Board responsibilities
- Corporate Governance arrangements
- Alumasc is subject the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- Country of Incorporation and Operations
- The Alumasc Group plc is incorporated in England
- Operations are carried out mainly in the UK
- Company Registration Number: 01767387
- Company Documents
- Advisor Information
- Registered Address
- Financial Reports and Results
- Securities information
- Share Transfer Restriction: There are no restrictions on the transfer of Ordinary Shares
- Other Trading Platforms: The securities of the Company are traded on the AIM market operated by the London Stock Exchange. Its shares have not been admitted to any other exchanges or trading platforms.
- Securities in Issue: The Company has 36,133,558 Ordinary Shares in issue. As the Company has no shares in treasury, the number of Ordinary Shares with voting rights is 36,133,558
- The percentage of shares not in public hands is 23.51%*.
Securities information last updated on 24 June 2019
- Major Shareholders
Number of Ordinary Shares held pre and post admission % of issued share capital John McCall 4,359,668 12.07 AXA Investment Managers 3,420,000 9.46 Mr Philip H R Gwyn 3,057,605 8.46 Hargreaves Lansdown 2,315,384 6.41 Charles Stanley 1,617,162 4.48 Chelverton Asset Management 1,600,000 4.43 Unicorn Asset Management 1,300,000 3.60 The Executors of Mrs E L O’Loughlin, deceased* 1,143,979 3.17
*Following legal transmission the holding was below 3% on 17 August 2020.
- Regulatory News
- Circulars published within the last 12 months
This information was last updated on 25 September 2020