Building products for a sustainable future
- We are a UK-based supplier of sustainable building products, systems and solutions, the majority of which manage the scarce resources of water and energy in the built environment, and improve the quality of life for the owner/occupier using recyclable materials.
- The Alumasc Group plc receives London Stock Exchange’s Green Economy Mark
- The Alumasc Group plc recognised by London Stock Exchange as contributing to the global green economy.
- The Mark is given to companies and funds that derive more than 50% of revenues from environmental solutions.
- The Alumasc Group plc provides high-quality, low carbon, sustainable building products, systems and solutions which help manage the scarce resources of energy and water in the built environment and improve quality of life for the owner/occupier.
The Alumasc Group plc (‘Alumasc’ or the ‘Group’), the manufacturer and supplier of sustainable building products, systems and solutions, has received London Stock Exchange’s Green Economy Mark.
This classification, first introduced in 2019, was created to highlight companies and investment funds listed on all segments of London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and AIM that are driving the global green economy. To qualify for the Green Economy Mark, companies and funds must generate 50% or more of their total annual revenues from products and services that contribute to the global green economy.
The underlying methodology incorporates the Green Revenues data model developed by FTSE Russell. It provides a detailed taxonomy of environmental goods, products and services, and is designed to recognise both ‘pure-play’ green technology companies, as well as those across all industries that make significant contributions to the transition to a sustainable, low carbon economy.
Julia Hoggett, CEO of The London Stock Exchange, said:
“Congratulations to Alumasc on receiving the Green Economy Mark, which recognises companies that derive more than 50% of their revenues from green products and services. Companies that qualify for the Mark play an important role in the global green economy and the shift towards low-carbon business models: they are key to accelerating the transition to a more sustainable economy.”
- Our strategy is enabling us to outperform the UK construction market, and we are leveraging this through growth in export sales.
- We are driven by our purpose to provide high-quality, low carbon, sustainable products. We behave with integrity, building strong relationships and trust with our customers and delivering on our promises.
- Our operating sectors are: